Member of the month - November 2009

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Seeing that I may not get a chance over the next couple of days I am announcing November's Member of the Month a couple of days early :) Yes that's right, we have a Member of the Month this month and that member is roscoe. I am sure all of you have seen roscoe (Sarang) around the boards as he has helped a lot of people out here. Thanks for being our November MOTM roscoe and thanks for being great contributor to Reef Frontiers.

Visit Sarang's November MOTM writeup and let him know how much you appreciate his support to Reef Frontiers.

I was waiting for for this one a while now, don't know how it didn't happen sooner LOL! ;)

Congrats well deserved!

Well at least you get a first, almost two days earlier than anyone else to date! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words guys. I almost gave up! If it wasn't for some good friends from here I think I would've hung up my hat. I am really enjoying my 270g tank right now. I can't wait for everything to grow out and fill in!

Congratulations Sarang.
I haven't met you but you have helped me alot with your posts over the past few months. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your tank.

Congratulations, Sarang. You are a darn good guy and I appreciate your contributions to Reef Frontiers and to the local Puget Sound reefing community.

g

Back