Member of the month - November 2009

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh....... you need to change your signature!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Very nice. Roscoe has helped me on questions I've had about corals in my tank and it's great to see him get MOTM. Congrats!

MOTM??? Very nice! Just goes to show you that if you hang around long enough, eventually you will get picked, J/K. Well deserved and bask in your month of celebrity.

Congratulations Sarang! I didn't see your award until after I got home from your house. I appreciate your help and expertise.

Congratulation Buddy. You are sure well deserve this and supposed to get this long ago... maybe over qualified? :D :D jkng :) Way to go Sarang!

Just got back from river fishing. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I wouldn't gotten this far with my current project without you fine folks here either directly or indirectly you all helped me!! Thanks again everyone!

Sarang

OH by the way Hersy I am by no means an expert in this stuff hahaha. I just do what works best for me.

Yes Mike patience is a virtue. I'm not usually a patient person but this hobby has taught me to be. Well at least in the hobby anyways LOL.

Back