Member of the Month - October 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to ronj for being our October Member or the Month. Ron has shown himself to be nice and active and very helpful to other members of Reef Frontiers, and that is what we look for in a good member of the month..

Visit Ron's October MOTM writeup and send him a congratulations when you get a chance. Thanks for your support of Reef Frontiers Ron.

Way to go Ron!!! Congrats man! I knew it would eventually come to you because you are a regular here always offering your help whenever you can. Good to have you here...You have a great attitude towards things and have picked up so quickly on the hobby itself. Keep up the good work!:)

this must be the cool thread. Ron you have been fun to watch setting up all your tanks with the planning you have done. I personally like wasting money and killing things. j/k, I am going to try and learn from your patience in the future.

Congratulations, ronj!
I’m trying to use the same philosophy that you have.... Better late than never I guess. :)

thanks guys!!! i am going to try to get some pics of my new tank in a day or two..it should be full of water by then!!

i just noticed an error in my writeup..it is supposed to say 260wt pc's..i accidentally wrote 2 60wt pc's..

Great job Ron! Nice name....Oh yea, the tank looks great too.

Your threads have been great to read. Thanks.

thanks Ron...i just noticed your name a few weeks ago...if you look at your signature, it looks like it is saying...Ron, come join us..this is really dumb, but i always thought that it was just inviting me to get a premium membership!!!!! how funny is that!!!!!!!

thanks guys!!! would like to thank my parents and my producers..i would also like to thank my agent and everyone for making this possible!!!!:D :D just kidding:p :p ..i always wondered what it would be like to give an award acceptance speech:D :D :D :D :D

Back