Member of the Month - October 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Ron, Congrats on the MOTM, well deserved you put in a lot of time & help here.
Didn't know I had another Louisiana reefer here, wish we lived closer I'd like to check out that tank!

ahh i'm away for a day and i miss a lot !! sheesh !!!

CONGRATS DOOD !!! that's awesome you're the MOTM :D ..... don't worry dood i still think you look sexy in your woman costume :lol: :lol: .
now stop buying baby tangs :p :D !!

thanks guys!!!!!! i am very happy that i made MOTM..Scooterman,i drive through Lafayette all the time when i go back home...

Congrats Ron, someday maybe I can follow you into the Tang world. Do you think I could put one in my nano?:p :D

Ron, don't know how I missed this. Very well deserved
2.gif
2.gif

Sorry for the late kudo's
Cheers
Steve

Slow to getting around

Hi Ron just wanted to say good job and congratulations on being M.O.T.M. I enjoy reading about your Surgeonfish exploits I do have a few my self And I enjoy them very much. I was able to got to Florida this spring when it was only in the 90 down there whew this eastern Oregon dessert boy didn't like humidity to well:eek:
Seems like a great place to have a Reef Tank and see some great LFS as well best of luck in Your Surgeonfish Ranching:rolleyes:
And keep us all Policed up when we break the law with our Tangs:p

Back