Merry Christmas Thread!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scooterman

:idea: I get these ideas sometimes, maybe this one will work (& not get too mushy).
I just wanted wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I hope somehow everyone has a great Christmas! I myself will be cooking a gumbo tomorrow for the wife's family & Christmas Eve party, then Christmas we're traveling west to meet my family where I'm sure to gain more weight & dream of a new tank afterward while napping! :D

Everyone be safe, this place is like home so I want everyone here after the holiday! :rolleyes:

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas

Its a great time in the year been a very good year for me & My family I just hope and wish for the same thing for everyone else. Please Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D :D :D :D :D Play safe and please drive sober ....;) ;)
The Lees

This board is like a having a second family, so many good people who are so wonderful, generous and supportive. I'd be lost without it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! I'm hoping to be able to meet and know a lot more of you in 2006!

Susie :D

Tangee said:
This board is like a having a second family, so many good people who are so wonderful, generous and supportive. I'd be lost without it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! I'm hoping to be able to meet and know a lot more of you in 2006!

Susie :D

How true that is!!!!!!!

Play safe and please drive sober

You're no fun!!:D :D :D :D

It's refreshing to see so many people actually use the words "Merry Christmas"......so to all of you and yours....Merry Christmas! :D

Merry ...Merry Christmas to all! May Santa sneak that awesome coral you've been eyeing into your tank.:)

Merry Christmas to all as well ... Hope you enjoy the snow falling on the site for the next couple of days. And for those that are annoyed, well Merry Christmas to you too ... hehe

Have a great time with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year too!

I hope to get to know many more of you in 2006.

Vicki

2.gif

Weeee! I like the snow, Chuck!

6.gif
5.gif

8.gif

17.gif

Merry Christmas!!!

We are heading to Chicago to be with my family. My brother leaves for Okinawa on the 27th, so it will be nice to see them one more time. My daughter has been asking alot of questions about my mom lately, so we are going to write a letter to her, and take it to the cemetery on Christmas day. My dad always dressed up like Santa, so I look forward to seeing that again. My older neices and nephews know who it is, but mine thinks that person really is Santa. Then, we're back home and off to Cleveland for the in-laws. What I really want for Christmas is no flooding or tank breaking while we're away :rolleyes:.

krish75 said:
I beat you to it Scooter(LOL)

Oh well I guess I slipped, didn't look far enough back, this one is stuck for the time being so hopefully it won't get missed like I did, sorree!

Merry Christmas to you all. I am glad that we have this place to share. God bless all of you and keep you and yours safe and happy.

Back