Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club working on another Conference for 2007.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed,
Are you folks working with any of the local motels for out of town people.

Yes, they (BOD at MCSAC) are working on this. They had several offers and are blocking rooms. The J. Witness's have a convention going on so they block rooms at same time for monthes ahead. We are aware of this and are doing the same thing. :)

a few more for those that were here...

just a few more...

I just wanted to say, That each year the Midcolumbia Saltwater Club strives to make things even better. This year the Conference will be in a Motel. So no worries about weather Saturday. Charlie, I would bet there will be a no host Bar. ;) Lots of new things still taking place by the minute.;)

Hey Ed,
Are you breaking out the hand puppets or is there some other "special" entertainment planned for attendees? :D :lol:
Seriously I hope you have a huge turnout! Those that haven't been to a Mid-Columbia extravaganza should make every effort to go. Those that have been know what great people and a wonderful time it is.
Scott:)

Hey Ed,
Are you breaking out the hand puppets or is there some other "special" entertainment planned for attendees? :D :lol:
Seriously I hope you have a huge turnout! Those that haven't been to a Mid-Columbia extravaganza should make every effort to go. Those that have been know what great people and a wonderful time it is.
Scott:)

I thought the hand puppets were already part of the show?????:cool::cool:

This is going to be our second time attending a conference and we expect this will be even better than the last one. We had a great time at the last one and wouldn't miss it for the world. We look forward to meeting new folks that enjoy the hobby as we do and hope to get lucky and win something from the raffle.

I will be the BBQ King at the Friday night social getting my grill on and hope to see new faces as well as all the old faces to help kick off the start of a great weekend.

We are looking forward to learning from the speakers attending and advancing our knowledge in the hobby we enjoy.

See you there.

More goodies to be raffled!

I am proud to say that PSAS President has donated her winnings of 2007 PSAS Picnic raffle to MCMAC this year. That means more goodies for drawings at MCMAC. Thank you Very Much Scott and Colleen!:)

This is getting better and better by the day. Good Job and lets make this one the best yet.

Thank you for your support. It's support like yours that makes these conferences possible. We hope to see you there.

WOW!!! We have got soooo many awesome prizes, great speakers, great food, and great company coming to this conference! It is sure to blow the other one out of the water!!!

I just got off the phone with Euroreef owner Renea. They are going to put an effort to try to make it here. All sponsors are welcome for a boat ride on the Columbia River!. I got a new motor I need to break in. Euroreef is packing up a skimmer for donation as we speak. I hope they make it.
Still trying to keep you up to date as things happen.

Some good people wanting this get together to Happen!

Thanks Ed for all your hard work, this is sure to be the best conference ever!!!

Thank you for compliment Dashia. :) I just look forward to everyone getting together once a year. :) The Sponsors like the idea too. We have some good people backing us! The Pacific North West Has the Best Saltwater Aquarium Hobbyist get togethers. I want to prove it. So come on from which ever club or if you are just a hobbyist, Lets build a memory!

I hope you Mark this down on your calender. July 20th and 21st of 2007 Its gonna be spectacular!:D

http://mcsac.org/content/view/17/32/

This is great to see how this is all coming together and how much sponsorship and support we have. The list of items that are being donated is growing day by day.

This is going to be a conference to remember and the ticket sales are growing.

Those extra raffle tickets you get for being an early bird and purchasing your conference tickets early, will definately give you more chances to win some of the great items.

Hope to see you there!

Very, Very excited to see friends I have met in the hobby. I welcome you to my home town. Bring your shorts, Hawaiian Shirts(why, because I want you to have the Hawaiian outlook of life). Bring your appetites, money for raffle tickets, and always a big smile. I look forward to this each year and I hope you learn why. Smiles a plenty, doing things as a group. A group of one. Because we all are one.

I have tried to answer questions as much as possible. Please email me at home if I need find you anything. I want to invite you to my house to stay, the only problem is. I and wife do not feel comfortable unless I have spent a lot of time with you. I hope you understand.

here is my home email
[email protected], please include your name or I may not answer your email. My box in here will most likely fill up fast this week. I want to be personal with all of you. I enjoy sharing the hobby with you. I look forward to inviting you to my home town.

Sincerely,
Ed Hahn
[email protected].
509-374-0815 home please no phone calls after 9pm.

Back