• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Midnight Madness Sale Feb. 5th

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

what time will the raffle take place? id like to buy some raffles and partake but cant make it til 10pm

ooo music.. sounds more like a night club LOL
I'll bring some drinks :)

How'd you guess? We are definately going for a theme here. Hopefully you will all like the changes. Wonder what's behind the Velvet Rope? Come see! Seriously, this will be different than any sale we've had before:eek: Even Chris is excited for this night and you know how hard it is to get Chris geeked over work;) Right Chris? The raffle prizes will be drawn at midnight and the winners will be notified on Saturday. We will also post them, of course. We also have some surprise prizes that will be handed out randomly throughout the night. If this atmosphere turns out as fun as we envision it, we may make it a regular thing. I'll be posting more equipment specials Thursday.

Are you sure Chris is excited? I didn't think Chris got excited. ever.
I don't think thats possible.

How'd you guess? We are definately going for a theme here. Hopefully you will all like the changes. Wonder what's behind the Velvet Rope? Come see! Seriously, this will be different than any sale we've had before:eek: Even Chris is excited for this night and you know how hard it is to get Chris geeked over work;) Right Chris? The raffle prizes will be drawn at midnight and the winners will be notified on Saturday. We will also post them, of course. We also have some surprise prizes that will be handed out randomly throughout the night. If this atmosphere turns out as fun as we envision it, we may make it a regular thing. I'll be posting more equipment specials Thursday.

How about one of the hot dog carts you see near the clubs in Seattle at 2 a.m. Hot Brats, toasty buns, cream cheese, and all the fixins. MMMMMMMMMMM.

Back