Mikey's New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Brian, need some newer pics. Has had a lot added since then.

"Now where did I leave that extra cash? Thats right, already spent it..."

Some new pics:

Emerald ric from blazer with 3 little new clones :>)

Bali Green Slimer from Barrier

Superman Monti? from our president :>)

clams from Group order Fragglereef

Growing and coloring Ric colony

Nice Acro from Eric and Sinularia from Diablo

Some shrooms, zoas, stylo, Purple fringed green plating moni from a few RFers

Milli colony, Pink poci, Mixed plating montis

PomPom Xenia from Steven

Some leathers, Palys, protopalys, and zoas

"Very rare" green polyped sarc named peanut

Couple of the fish

Full tank shot

Yeah, running carbon and nothing sensitive is down stream from a toxic source. Got the green Star out on Anthony's recommendation, that was a start. Most doing pretty good. A few minor hits and stings from night time polyp extensions from a favite and a couple from sps and blasto frags falling into beds of Zoas but overall, everything thriving. Eventually will separate them out with the 72 for softys and the 180 for corals.

some very beautiful coloration on the majestic. I wish mine would have came in. Im alittle jelious about that one.

everything is looking great mike!
Although the leather you got from me doesnt look like the same color, but it has grown it looks like.

hey Mike, what was the issue with the green stars?? i guess i missed that..i have some as well..they seemed to be affecting my leathers before...i was just wondering why Anthony advised you to ditch them

Was a thread on chemical warfare. He placed GSPs on top of the list. The other 4 of the top 5 were also sad to see. Shrooms, leathers, zoas, you get the idea. It seems this is how softys survive, put out toxins. Since I have been leaning toward SPS corals, ...

i'm going to try to find the thread..if you happen to remember which one it is, i would be grateful!!!. BTW, nice hippo!!!!!

Back