Mikey's Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Been awhile so here are some new pix. I will be tearing the tank down in the next week and switching to a newer 90 gal with center overflow.
DSCN0282.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

Hey wait... whats that big hole in the left corner??? Where did your brain go? Oh that's right...

Lookin good though.

Hmm. I don't see myself living the dream anytime soon, but then again my dream would be a 'reef pool'

Could you imagine scuba diving in your reef setup!!

my wife talks about that all the time.. How she would love to take one of the bedrooms and make it in to a tank room...... would be fun..

tank looks great Mike

Hmm. I don't see myself living the dream anytime soon, but then again my dream would be a 'reef pool'

Could you imagine scuba diving in your reef setup!!

I just do the next best thing. Snorkel! Put your mask on snorkel in, and flippers for the full effect! Just make sure you turn the lights off or you'll scorch the back of your head. The blisters take forever to heal.

I just do the next best thing. Snorkel! Put your mask on snorkel in, and flippers for the full effect! Just make sure you turn the lights off or you'll scorch the back of your head. The blisters take forever to heal.

Those blisters do take awhile to heal...they hurt pretty bad. Sad part is, with the light off you can't see anything! I'll never figure this one out...

Back