• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More Pics of LA corals (7/3/09)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Barrierreefaj

Goby Bryant
Here's some pics of the corals we got from the LA wholesale trip. Theres some sweet stuff in here.

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

Last edited:
oooo orange zoos first pic post two how much??

Hey Adam,

Sorry it sold today. I think it was 59.99 or 69.99. Still tons of nice stuff available.

On that Rainbow Acan...I've seen single Polyps go for $100+. Its a steal for someone willing to frag it and resell a few polyps.

Thanks,
Cy

Hey Adam,

Sorry it sold today. I think it was 59.99 or 69.99. Still tons of nice stuff available.

On that Rainbow Acan...I've seen single Polyps go for $100+. Its a steal for someone willing to frag it and resell a few polyps.

Thanks,
Cy

nice stuff .. maybe next time

The purple plate with the green tentacles and orange mouth and rim is very cool. I don't think the picture does it full justice. I am not a big plate fan but if that one hadn't already sold it would be in my tank right now.

Can't wait to come back next week when your next shipment comes in.

Thanks all:) We are trying hard to bring the area the nicest pieces at reasonable prices. Its not always easy but it sure is fun when we find a piece like that plate braddo mentioned. Completely one of a kind!

I give credit to the store for being one of the nicest around the seattle area, plus their photo work is kick butt awesome.

heya May,

i do believe almost all of those zoas are still here...since a few of the pics have multiple colonies its hard to know EXACTLY which ones you are refering to. there are multiple rocks of the pinky-purple ones,. give us a buzz to clarify which pieces ya want and we'll double check that they are still here.

how much is the purple plate with the green tentacles and orange mouth and rim? if its still there I'll get it tomorrow, if the price is not too crazy.

that plate was really nice...i doubt if its still there though when i saw it there its already hold for somebody...just cross your finger its still there:)..i think it was $99.99 if im not wrong...very pretty plate eyecatching because of the crazy colors...:)

Back