Mosquito Ringtone-Can you hear it?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You know Scooter, they say if your ears are ringing, then someone is talking about you...Wonder who it is???

hehe probably his wife :D :p and Krish stop beating me to posts :lol: :lol:, i see you're still using the baboon as your typing machine :lol: :lol:

Ok, home now & I hear it well on my speakers! My office was loud!
Hey trying to justify my age:D

Ok, home now & I hear it well on my speakers! My office was loud!
Hey trying to justify my age

LOL...Can you hear this???................... I just scremed! If you didn't then yeah, you're deaf:p

This thread must be bad luck. I'm reading about a mosquito ringtone as one buzzes by me.... Then I realize I have 2 new bites to go along with my other 30... Maybe this attracts them :) Mosquito mating call or something... Maybe we could all get rich off of this and stock our tanks with some nice stuff :)

LOL Becky! I was just telling Gabby earlier in a pm that mosquito's tore me up today here!!! :eek: I soaked myself in "OFF" 3 times today, but they still seemed to find a spot to bite me! :mad:

krish75 said:
LOL Becky! I was just telling Gabby earlier in a pm that mosquito's tore me up today here!!! :eek: I soaked myself in "OFF" 3 times today, but they still seemed to find a spot to bite me! :mad:

They're AWFUL here in Houston... I literally have like 20 bites all over me...There's a lone one that is somewhere in my family room. Shhh I'm hunting skeeters. :badgrin:

They're AWFUL here in Houston... I literally have like 20 bites all over me...There's a lone one that is somewhere in my family room. Shhh I'm hunting skeeters.

ROFL! Have fun! I try so sit by white walls when they are in the house and wait on them:p

Scooterman said:
Around here they just pick us up & fly off with whatever is left from the bites:D

ROFL!:lol: :lol: :lol: I totally get what you're saying! It's about the same here. I'm not too far from ya ;)

LMOB!!!
well i guess they must not like my blood since i haven't got bitten by one hehe, but i'm sure they're having a feast with all of you ....ohhh yeah i can see them drunk and fat :D :lol:

Back