MOTM April 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to Boomer for being our April Member or the Month. As many here on the board can read by Boomer's replies, he knows what he is talking about. He has a wealth of knowledge and sensible information that he shares with our community. He is a great resource to Reef Frontiers and hence why he is our April 2006 MOTM.

Visit Bill's April MOTM writeup and if you have any questions I am sure he will be happy to answer them.

Congrats Boomer! Well deserved man...You are definately one smart dude not matter if you are, "Older than the Cretaceous"!:D

BTW...I just read your write up. Very impressive man...Your life is a really nice story to tell. You should be proud of all of your accomplishments and life! Thank you for all you have done for the hobby:)

1967? You've been in the hobby as long as I've been breathing. Jeez your old :D

Congrats!!
1.gif

Cheers
Steve

Great Choice RF staff!!!!

About a little over a month ago I had some trouble with my Clams getting eaten By a monster flat worm !:eek: :mad: :evil:

Boomer was Great at getting me help and pointed in the right direction Thank you R.F. for picking such a great person who is so willing to help!
Congratulations Boomer And most of all. Thanks for serving....Jeff

MtnDewMan said:
Congratulations to Boomer for being our April Member or the Month. As many here on the board can read by Boomer's replies, he knows what he is talking about. He has a wealth of knowledge and sensible information that he shares with our community. He is a great resource to Reef Frontiers and hence why he is our April 2006 MOTM.

Visit Bill's April MOTM writeup and if you have any questions I am sure he will be happy to answer them.

Congrats Boomer! Hopefully oneday soon we will beable to see a tank you are running.

And Yes, Thank you for serving!!!

Congrats Boomer. You were messing with fish before I was born. Thats quite a while.
Glad your part of R.F. thanks for all you do here.

Boomer,

I've learned so much from you over the years. I've always appreciated the time you've dedicated to newbies who want to learn. I want to thank you for that.

Congrats on the well-deserved honor!!!

Very Well Deserved

Boomer,
Your the Man! I would love to see you in Washington. I could only imagine how much fun you would be to chat around the table about hobby with. Thanks for making this hobby a success with little mistakes. Wishing you a Happy Retirement this year and hoping you never change.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

That is a fasinating writeup Boomer, you are an asset to Reef Frontiers and to the hobby in general, glad to have you here!

MikeS

CONGRATS!!!
3.gif

I figured you were old, but WOW I had no idea!! ;) :p lolol

Thanks for all the help and information you have provided the hobby, Reef Frontiers, and other boards throughout the years! Definately well deserved!!! You have inspired my ever growing library, especially ID books. Congrats Boomer and thanks again for serving!

Right on Boomer!!! I cant even imagine how folks you have helped over the years, or even the advancements you have brought to the table. I am glad you allowed us to show a little of our appreciation.

MIke

Boomer is a superhero!

I cant thank you enough for the exellent reading you have recomended, and the awsome insight you lend in your posts. You are one of the few rock solid sources of info out there that I trust, I really respect you a lot.

Boomer Rules!!!

Back