MOTM December 2005

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
For the December Member of the Month, we have chosen someone who has shown a great interest in the hobby along with great interest in helping others here on Reef Frontiers. Thank you to The Apprentice for being a wonderful addition to our community and a great help to others. Visit Jeff's December MOTM writeup and then ben sure to congratulate him and ask him all the questions you may have, he will be happy to respond.

Join me in congratulating Jeff for being Reef Frontier's MOTM for December.

And Happy Holidays!!!!

Way to go Jeff!!! Great choice for sure RF! You've definately been a great help to me and I find you to be very knowledgeable and friendly! WAY TO GO!!! Enjoy the spotlight!

Thank You All

Its a real honor I am very Gratefull:oops: I have been working on some changes on my tank all this week And i hope to Get some pictures up on my Tanks in the next Day or so Thank you ALL ! .....Jeff

Pictures are cool(LOL) Yeah, I'd love to see your tank...Should be nice! I'll have to send you a few of those snails you helped me ID:D

yyuuuhhuu !! :D
congrats dood !! you are always very helpful and i can't wait to see your pictures... you are an awesome guy dood :) !!

Well Deserved, Always willing to help a fellow Reefer, Very good person, congradulations Buddy!

Congrats Jeff!!!! Wooohoooo!!! Well deserved!

PS - I like how you change your avatar with the title under your name :D (emerald crab, then cleaner shrimp)

Thank you Very Much

Ya like that Avatar mix up:) I Just hope I have everything Mike & Chuck listed:p
Chuck did get some pictures loaded of My 75 Tank we hope to get some nice ones Today From my 150 with some of my new presents:D
For now this will have to do...Thanks again Gang.....Jeff

NaH2O said:
Congrats Jeff!!!! Wooohoooo!!! Well deserved!

PS - I like how you change your avatar with the title under your name :D (emerald crab, then cleaner shrimp)

you know dood, i agree with krish that fish is just to huge:eek: .
and he's not the only one, all of them look huge.
what's the secret? .. next time i'm gonna be seeing whales instead of fishes here.
and those clams are just to pretty dood !!!

Tang looks HUGE

Thanks Krish that Porker is a Atlantic Tang I got him from The Keys In Florida I do belive they Frequent your waters as well;) What is so neet about these guys when they are Babies they are Yellow as they Mature they turn Blue.
Since he is the only Tang in the 75 Tank He thinks he is the Boss:)

krish75 said:
Your tank looks great Jeff! And that tang looks HUGE!!!

Back