MOTM November 2005

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
For the November Member of the Month, we chose a longtime friend to Reef Frontiers ... reedman. Reed has been a great member here and has learned a lot and is passing on knowledge to others. Love to see that happen and that is why he is November's MOTM

Join me in congratulating Reed for being Reef Frontier's MOTM for November.

Awesome REEDMAN! Welcome to a very elite group! I cant wait to read your acceptance speech! lol

A real smart guy and one who's posts I always read. AND A HOCKEY FAN - so double smart. I would offer to share my tickets to the World Junior Hockey tourney at Christmas but heck - maybe I'm smart too! Congrats

Ruth

go Reed go Reed ... oh yeah oh yeah :D .
Dood you deserve it, you are always very helpful and on top of that you like hockey which makes it even better :D

Thanks everyone. I'm still a little shocked that I was chosen. I still think of myself as an amatuer in the reef arena but I love to pass along the knowledge that I do have.

Thank God for Hockey!!!

5.gif
Woohoo! Congrats Reed!!! Well deserved!

Just for you Reed, this month, my favorite sport is hockey....that's right....Canadian hockey!

Next month, though, im going back to watching football...waahahha

Congrats bud....did you check the text options on the website? Slow going, but I'll get it done soon enough.

- Ilham

Back