MOTM November 2005

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

congrats reed... People should be thankful for all of the work you put in for the northwest.

Thanks again everyone. I might need a vice to get my head to fit through a doorway after all these kind words.

Angel...don't test me on the hockey thing...I'll have to check you into the boards to remind you of what a real sport looks like :)

Congrats Reed, long overdue in my opinion. In fact I was surprised to learn you hadn't made MOTM before now.

Clayton

Congradulations Reed:) . You are one of the reasons I come on here. I am glad you are there. Thank you for your help.
Sincerely
Ed:)

reedman said:
Angel...don't test me on the hockey thing...I'll have to check you into the boards to remind you of what a real sport looks like :)

hahahaha, check like in checkers huh? I get it hockey is a board game or should I say bored game!:D hahaha just messing with you! We have the Blackhawks in Chicago but I still don't know anything about the sport except that the players don't have a lot of teeth.:)

Wow I cant believe I completly missed the MOTM post :eek: congrats Reed well deserved

I always liked that Rodney Dangerfield quote Reed

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out. ~Rodney Dangerfield

Right on Reed!!! Definately a great choice, even though your a blues fan I treid not to hold that against you...tried anyway, lol

Good on you!!

Mike

Back