Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Adam. Hope you can give it a come back. The coral looked good till I added that TOTM water. "BEWARE" if you picked any up. I would flush it

Adam. Hope you can give it a come back. The coral looked good till I added that TOTM water. "BEWARE" if you picked any up. I would flush it
It looks fine Tracy polyps on tips and all..
I think it was that icky , past the expiration date, water you speak of..
Bad stuff.. LOL
Thank you agian.. It is happy in his new home it will do great..

Adam,

Open house at your place after the PSAS meeting, right? Can you PM me your home address so I can mapquest it?

It would be handy to have some maps with directions from Randy's house to your house at the PSAS meeting.

Gary

Adam,

Open house at your place after the PSAS meeting, right? Can you PM me your home address so I can mapquest it?

It would be handy to have some maps with directions from Randy's house to your house at the PSAS meeting.

Gary
Gonna bring some maps from his house to mine...
prolly 20 or so...

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMEING LAST NIGHT.

I am thankful for the visitors last night..
I'm very sorry I didn't get to hang with everyone as much as I'd liked to but I had a lot of people here...
I hope everyone enjoyed them selves..

Ohhh we enjoyed ourselves it was a pretty cool party and the tank is even better in person. Tell Crystal she a stinker I found that $5 in my frag bag lol hmmm now I gonna have to figure out how to get back to her :)

Sorry i missed the party Adam and Crystal it was good seeing yah at the event though, enjoy the green monti cap. thanks for the plugs they are great as usual.

Adam, Chrystal's tank is looking awesome!!! Yeah, Yeah, go ahead, try to tell us it's not Chrystal's tank!!! We all know better.

Really wish we coulda made it over for the swap and get together at your house!!

Oh and here's a tip for those corals that aren't quite coloring up yet....SPRAY PAINT!!! No No silly, don't spray paint the corals!! Tell everyone to spray paint their monitors!!!

wow. man yur tank looks great. pics do not do justice for your tank. if you haven't seen in person. its worth the time to drive on over. thank you guys for the viewing of your tank party. i had a blast. you guys a fun to hang out with. talk to ya soon. chad

Adam it was cool of you to have everyone over to your house after the swap. I had fun. Your tank is looking great too. In about six months you won't have anymore room.

Adam it was cool of you to have everyone over to your house after the swap. I had fun. Your tank is looking great too. In about six months you won't have anymore room.
Thats what the "frag tank " is for.... LOL
BTW the monti is starting to "orange" up already..THANK YOU>>>

Back