Movin' to Montana soon...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well if you like damsels you can always go to PetCo. Otherwise it's online or road trip. (though there is a good local source of frags)

charlie said:
yes and no, shoot me a pm.:D

I love that:lol: ....same response I give people when they ask about Wyoming...out here, we have a different definition of "close", right Charlie?....:lol:

MikeS

MikeS said:
I love that:lol: ....same response I give people when they ask about Wyoming...out here, we have a different definition of "close", right Charlie?....:lol:

MikeS

If it's within a day, it's close!!:D Hell, Seattle is close! For that matter, Wyoming is close too:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes, there is one in Kalispell, you can make your own decision as to how good it is. I'd be glad to take you there, but I have to sit outside I think.:( :(
The owner and I don't see eye to eye on anything that is reef related.
Just get your butt over here,:D , and you can go see for yourself, and then make your own decision. When you get ready to move, I'll shoot you my phone number.

Charlie he is always nice to me. Just the other day when I was in there he got the red angler he has in that little 15 gal hex on the counter to "fish" for me. (price on the angler was $375 - you can get them from liveaquaria for $90 plus the shipping)

Helps if you play dumb too. I went in there for replacement bulbs for my powerquad - he had gotten some in as a special order for someone who hadn't picked them up so I got a deal there - probably should get the rest sometime.

They were also in the process of fixing some electrical - had to completely empty the one salt tank on the bottom and move it out to get to the fixtures. Didn't look like a fun process.

ROFL Last time I was in th shop he acted like I wasn't allowed any longer :)

Guess he is mad about us helping John out.

Oh well, his loss.
Duane

Back