• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale =)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jaysauce

Moving Sale =)

Hi Everyone,

We are moving pretty soon so we need to see most of our corals and our equipment. We mainly have LPS, high end zoas/palys, and high end mushrooms. Here is a list of some of the corals that we have available, but you should definitely stop by and take a look at the rest of the corals that we don't have listed.

Orange Scoly: $80
Green and Purple Favia Colony: $75
Rainbow Plates (these are aquacultured by us...we have about 10 quarter to nickel sized ones): $50-75 depending on size
Hulkamania Chalice Colony (roughly 20-30 eyes, 4x5 inches): $100
Jason Fox Jack-O-Lantern Lepto Colony (almost covers the entire 1.5-2 inch plug): $250
Jawbreaker Mushrooms (already developed red and orange color, apprx .75-1inch when fully opened, I also have two extra large mushrooms that expand to 4-5 inches when happy, these have developed red, orange, and green in them): $200-$400
Purple and Pink Chalice with Green streaks (8-10 inches): $100
Colorful Maxi Minis (4-5 inches): $30 each
Frogspawn Colony: $50
Duncan Colony (+50 heads): $120
Golden Galaxy Colony (its pretty rare to find an aussie golden galaxy that's larger than the size of a softball): $100
Mummy eye chalice -6 eyes: $75
Hawaiian Red Pencil Sea Urchin: $30
Yellow Sand Sifting Sea Cucumber: $20
Tuxedo Sea Urchin: $15
Pink Sea Cucumbers (filter feeders): $20
Colorful and bright mushroom colonies
High End Zoas and Palys, too many to list

I'm home pretty much this whole week so pm me for quickest response...I will be making another thread for all of our equipment and our 55 gallon rimless tank and custom white tank with frosted glass.

Thanks for looking! =)

List Date: 7/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Moving Sale =)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $50 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Moving Sale =)

Hi
I want to buy the all chalice from you and also couple high end zoa. Please text me at 425 418 7952. For your address. Thank you.
I also looking for the vortech mp10 or mp40. If you have it. Please let's me know. Thank you

Wow! Awesome corals! :)

I know. I'm just sick this is happening so close to me and I'm broke. :(

Plus first and foremost, it is very sad such a incredible tank is coming down. I have seen it a couple times in person and the way it has turned out is really awesome.

Last edited:
I know. I just sick this is happening so close to me and I'm broke. :(

Plus first and foremost, it is very sad such a incredible tank is coming down. I have seen it a couple times in person and the way it has turned out is really awesome.

My sentiments exactly :(

Hi here the an updated list of what is still available.

4 rainbow plates. $50 each
Hulkamania chalice: $100
Mummy eye chalice 5 eyes: $50
X large chalice: $60
Rainbow lobo: $60
Duncan colony: $150
Favia: $40

Hi here the an updated list of what is still available.

4 rainbow plates. $50 each
Hulkamania chalice: $100
Mummy eye chalice 5 eyes: $50
X large chalice: $60
Rainbow lobo: $60
Duncan colony: $150
Favia: $40

how about the mini maxi anemones. never got a pm

Hi there is only one maxi mini left. I'm free tomorrow afternoon if anyone is interested in stopping by. 😃

Thank you!! It was nice seeing all your beautiful corals! I will keep you updated on their progress.

Couple of pics to give everyone an idea of what's left. Most of the livestock in the big tank is up for sale. Select items in the small tank are for sale. PM if anything catches your eye.

Tank and stand will be for sale as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

34.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

Hey there,

Can't PM you, just registered when I saw this thread. Think I saw some Frogspawns in your pictures, are they for sale? I'm in Kikrland.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Back