Moving to Auburn, WA and ready to start a reef again.....................

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

holeinone1972

Hi, my name is Rob, I am holeinone1972 here and on Reef Central. I have been out of the hobby for about 3 years when I decided to move across country from Pittsburgh PA to Seattle as I got a promotion at work.

I used to run East Coast Clams from Pittsburgh selling corals & clams all over the USA. I had a 240 gallon master display with another 600 gallons of tanks for selling out of.

It was terrible to close down, and get out of the hobby, but now after a few years in the Seattle area, our new home will be finished late September and we will be setting up a new reef, and probably a fish only for my wife also.

I am terribly excited to start again, and have to laugh from feeling like I knew everything to now, feeling lost and all of my old info seems a lil dated anymore.

Lots of new things, LED's, vodka dosing, all kinds of things.

Anyway I was pointed here as the Pugent Sound section of Reef Central is dead.

I am very much looking to getting involved in a reef club again, and to make lots of new fish & coral buddies.

Right now just trying to decide whaty kind of tank & equipment to get.

Anyway, I am Rob and Reef keeping ROCKS!

Well hay! can't have ya being ignored lol, nothing really changes in reefing.. except the empty spot in your wallet haha, welcome to RF. Steve

(whisper brackets :Wheeew another Steeler Fan. end whisper brackets) I may be making assumptions, just a guess.

Go auburn!!! I just got into the hobby a few months ago and I'm loving every minute of it. Although taking my time with it is torture lol

(whisper brackets :Wheeew another Steeler Fan. end whisper brackets) I may be making assumptions, just a guess.

pittsburgh_steelers-11640.jpg

What do you think?

LMAO!

Back