Moving

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are in the process of moving our business into the new building and therefore come Monday, I won't have any internet connection from work for a few days only (hopefully), but with this being the Bahamas, could be longer.:rolleyes: So I won't be here as much during the day for awhile like I have been until we get our internet sorted out down there, but I do have internet connection home so I will still be able to log on in the evenings:cool:

Just thought I'd pass on the note so no-one will think I bailed out:p

(I'll unstick this thread probably Monday:) )

What kind of biz do you have Krish? I can't believe I've never asked that!:oops:

Hey Willie! I'm a chef like you...Just don't know how to cook!:p J/K We are the Authorized Dealers for Directed Electronics here in the Bahamas as well as a few other companies, so in a nut shell, we deal with audio, security, accessories, custom work and so forth...Anything to do with cars, boats, houses etc but our main business is with a few of the car dealerships. They order their new cars from the factory pretty much stripped of audio systems, security systems, even leather packages, and we supply them all and install them offering the warranty. We are averaging about 200 cars a month for the dealerships alone on a 21x7 island which is the reason for the move. We need the space to cater to the general public as well:)

Last edited:
Man....sound s like you guys are rockin in the biz! I hope the move goes smoothly.

Judging from the tank stands you construct....those must be some awesome counters!:D :D

YUP!!! We already started last week and it's rediculous! So much left to do, but we just hired a friend of mine (pretty sharp) to be incharge of the inventory so once we get the stuff over to the new shop, his job will be to organize so I kinda get out of that part:p

YUP!!! We already started last week and it's rediculous! So much left to do, but we just hired a friend of mine (pretty sharp) to be incharge of the inventory so once we get the stuff over to the new shop, his job will be to organize so I kinda get out of that part:p

I feel for ya bud. I just did that just over a year ago. What a nightmare, I dropped a $12K tool box off the fork 8 ft up with all the tools still in it. Insurance co. said sorry your not covered. Ended up spening another 15K for a new one. 35K scanner got smashed in the process, they were kind enough to cover that. Dropped a post from a twin post lift on my truck and it took months to get the dsl up and running. Never again:)

Don

No way!!! That's insane!!:eek: We have been thinking on buying/building a house and selling our Townhouse, but the thought of packing up all this stuff we have here to move and with a new baby scares me and then there are some people who just love to move and do it every year:confused:

No way!!! That's insane!!:eek: We have been thinking on buying/building a house and selling our Townhouse, but the thought of packing up all this stuff we have here to move and with a new baby scares me and then there are some people who just love to move and do it every year:confused:

Man, If your going to buy a house do it and get it done. I bought mine 20 years ago and you couldnt imagine the 20 years of crap that we've collected. I'd probably just burn it down and walk away if I ever had to move my house.:lol:

Don

Man, If your going to buy a house do it and get it done. I bought mine 20 years ago and you couldnt imagine the 20 years of crap that we've collected. I'd probably just burn it down and walk away if I ever had to move my house.:lol:

Don

Yep I am right there with you Don... I built my house 20years ago and would like to sell and move closer to the saltwater but I cannot imagine cleaning up!

LOL! We made 10 truck loads earlier today besides what was moved last week and it doesn't even look like we put a dent in the old shop:eek: Even just installation dash kits and harnesses alone we have a few thousand we haven't even touched yet besides other stuff. Long week ahead...I'm ready to do light the place on fire and claim insurance:lol:

LOL!!! Two more days and we'll be done moving. I'm going to see what I can quickly do about the internet situation:D

Back