Moving

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gaby, I did the math. You would need 504.1 days, of Krish not posting, to catch up to Krish's post count. :lol:

504.1 DAYS!

Well, the computer gets moved today:doubt: So I won't be online during the day for a bit till we get service in the new shop, but I'll be on in the evenings. :)

Well, the computer gets moved today:doubt: So I won't be online during the day for a bit till we get service in the new shop, but I'll be on in the evenings. :)

Sounds like your going to have fits without your RF on-line:D

It will be ok, we'll make sure nothing big happens without you;)

hum, lets see, I've been a member since it started & you popped in a little over a year ago & only have 10K more post than me? Hummm!
LOL

Gaby, I did the math. You would need 504.1 days, of Krish not posting, to catch up to Krish's post count.

504.1 DAYS!

hmmm that's not that bad :p:lol:.

hum, lets see, I've been a member since it started & you popped in a little over a year ago & only have 10K more post than me? Hummm!
LOL

LMBO!!!!:lol:.

Krish you're insane dood !!!! :lol::lol:.

LOL!!! Well...It was one step forward and 2 steps back today as one of the guys left his jeep in gear and when he started it, it went straight through the front of the shop smashing the glass:eek: I thought it was a funny though so it was cool:lol: Glass has been replaced and we have about one more day of moving. We'll tackle the internet later this week:)

Well, we got internet access finally today at the new building so I will sort of be able to pop in again during the day. The only problem is we have so so much left to do as well as so much outstanding work to be done that I hardly have a chance to even breath much less get to a computer, but atleast we have internet access now so if I get a free moment, I can pop on:)

Well, we got internet access finally today at the new building so I will sort of be able to pop in again during the day. The only problem is we have so so much left to do as well as so much outstanding work to be done that I hardly have a chance to even breath much less get to a computer, but atleast we have internet access now so if I get a free moment, I can pop on

yuhhuuu!! way to go dood ...well i guess instead of going to the bathroom you can log on here :lol:

It was one step forward and 2 steps back today as one of the guys left his jeep in gear and when he started it, it went straight through the front of the shop smashing the glass

What kind of Jeep you drive Krish?;) :p

"We'll tackle the internet later this week"

Good, not enoguh posting in your absence =P Us bored folk at work need something to read!

yuhhuuu!! way to go dood ...well i guess instead of going to the bathroom you can log on here

LOL!!! Wireless access in the bathroom eh?:p

What kind of Jeep you drive Krish?

ROFL!! The one missing out of your garage:D

"We'll tackle the internet later this week"

Good, not enoguh posting in your absence =P Us bored folk at work need something to read!

ROFL!! Hopefully I can bump up the post count again then:p

LOL!!! Wireless access in the bathroom eh?

yeah it's kind of neat.... now can you imagine if we had phone t.v.s so that when you're pushing you are also talking :lol: .

ROFL!! The one missing out of your garage

i knew it :lol: :lol:....well there goes that jeep

Not to get off topic, but... :lol:

Back in the day when my little sister was born, my family moved into a bigger house. I got the master bedroom because the other two bedrooms were next to each other and my parents could keep better tabs on the little one. Anyway, in the master bedroom there was a master bathroom, in the master bathroom there was a toilet, next to the toilet (closer than the TP roll) was a corded phone. :D

My point? Gaby, they already had that figured out way before "wireless" was invented! :lol:

Back in the day when my little sister was born, my family moved into a bigger house. I got the master bedroom because the other two bedrooms were next to each other and my parents could keep better tabs on the little one. Anyway, in the master bedroom there was a master bathroom, in the master bathroom there was a toilet, next to the toilet (closer than the TP roll) was a corded phone.

My point? Gaby, they already had that figured out way before "wireless" was invented!

LMAO!!!:lol:.
hmm you know that's kind of kewl ....i guess if your parents where in the living room and you were finished you could have just called them and said ...mommy i'm done with pee pee instead of yelling all the way to the living room :lol: .

yeah i think it's kewl to have all these things in the bathroom... like the phone... i've seen computers in bathrooms... so i guess you can google stuff while you're pushing it.

one thing that it'd be nice (i'm sure in the future this will be in everyone's bathroom) is if bathrooms could talk ... like good morning Gabster... are we gonna be using tub or the toilet?

so i guess you can google stuff while you're pushing it.

:lol: that was the best part. My friends had no idea! :lol:

like good morning Gabster... are we gonna be using tub or the toilet?

:lol: ROFL :lol:

Back