Mr. Squirty's SPS Garden

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Fragman

The tank has been up since March. I have had Mr. Squirty since 2006 or so??? He outgrew his last tank, it was only 15 inches deep.

Ahhhhhah That is why I couldn't get the thumbnails to pop up. Thanks for pointing that out Tike666! Today was my first attempt at using YouTube to show videos on websites. I'm going to call it a success!

Beautiful...just seen it on facebook also.....give us some stats!

This is my 210 glass tank with just two Jebao WP60's creating an alternating Gyre wave on either end of the tank. I run 4 old MaxSpect G2's and a pair of Par38's for the lighting. With this much stuff growing I run a large CA reactor, a Kalk stirrer and I drip homemade 2 part additives in orderer to maintain the Carbonate and CA levels. I skim with a 10 year old Becket skimmer. The tank went up in March so its less than a "year old".

That's impressive Tony!
I haven't seen a blue Gigas sold in quite some time.
Where did you get him from?

Could you start a thread about your system and its inhabitants?

Hey Paul, the last time I saw you we were talking about too many fish in an SPS tank and you commented that reefers had to make a choice. Nice Acropora's or a wide variety of a lot of fish. You have almost as many Tang's as I have. I dont feel like a hoarder now. Your tank is looking great BTW.

Wow well done your DT layout should give you years of a big smile on your face:) Better start planning a killer fag system to hold your trimmings!

Wow man sweet coral and "new tank"... comin up on a yr old huh? Can u show maybe a coral growth in that year?
Thxs for sharing
D

I'll find some more pics next week and share them. I'm leaving for 3 days in Las Vegas in the morning :) Enjoy the snow!

So, was bob moore or vegas more fun?
Lol

Hope u had a good time at both. Good to see all u guys over in that busy corner!
Who's coral did I get? Lol
-d

Back