multiple anthias

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rng_pw

I have a quick question. I currently only have one Bartlet anthias left due to a case of extreme carpet surfing. I have a 450 gallon tank and I would love to have a nice shoal of fish. I loved the way my bartlets always seemed to be within a foot of each other and I would love to add a bunch more. The issue, though is that there are some other anhias that I like as well and I was wondering if people have had success adding multiple anthias to one tank. If not how many bartlets do you think I should add. I was thinking 10. Thanks in advance.

Ricky,

Right now I have 3 anthias in a 210 gallon display with a 125 gallon sump, and they stick together like glue. 1 of them went through a growth spurt and is almost double the size of the other 2. I have to say those are some of my favorite fish. Mine are Lyretail Female Anthias

Last edited:
Yeah I had 3 bartletts until two decided to jump out. Im curious though as to whether or not I can get away with adding a number of different types of anthias. I still have one Bartlett and I was thinking of getting a few more along with purple queens and and a few sunburst.

Back