mushrooms,ricordea and yuma

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

motohead

howdy all,i am a big fan of ricordea yuma and shrooms.am wanting to buy some.and some rock too.anybody got some or a reasonably priced and trustworthy vendor that they know of?thanks.

You would probably get a better response on the for sale threads. But for Rics propogation is the best way to get them to multiply (especially the Yumas) I read an article on a beautiful red yuma that a guy had for a while and it just sat there so he got the nerve to cut it and then he had two. So he kept on cutting. From what I hear the Yumas are hard to get too but I don't know. I have yellow, blue, and green rics but they are too new to my tank for any fragging just yet.

Motohead the lfs here has one pink ricordea the first time I have seen one around here almost got but it had the price tag of $175 ouch.
Patrick

Oh and yeah they do have a hefty price tag unless they are green. Green ones are pretty abundant. The rock I got with two yellows and three blues was $175.00. :eek: I am used to buying coral frags at 10-20 bucks each or trading with club members. But I couldn't up the beautiful rics.

Back