Music choice?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

that's your guitar blazzer dood?? woouu very colorful :) you remind me spider man with that thing :p.
I don't knwo i like more the true old guitarra... you know the spanish one.
Well i hope that if you ever play live... don't break it like other artists do:D, i think that'd be to much .

Went to an awesome concert in Denver monday night....Rob Zombie at the Fillmore, awesome venue, only seats 1200, it was a ton of fun!

MikeS

Went to an awesome concert in Denver monday night....Rob Zombie at the Fillmore, awesome venue, only seats 1200, it was a ton of fun!

Rob Zombie??? Rob (Premium Aquatics) does that too? what a workoholic :lol:.... i bet it was a lot of fun? .... any pictures? what car did you take :p ?

Blazer88 said:
I saw there was another Black Label Society freak on here; you should recognize this :) It's one of my many guitars....
Buzzsaw_new.jpg

:D:D Gotta love BLS Zakk is the man

MikeS said:

MikeS
Wow Mike is a zombie fan very cool!!!

Yeah, it was awesome...the Fillmore is a great venue, it's a beautiful theature...only 1200 tickets sold, not a bad seat in the whole place...and Rob Zombie puts on a great show...they filmed the whole show for a video off his new album...he played the same song 3 times so they could get enough film footage for his video...it was a total blast...:p

http://www.fillmoreauditorium.com/

Gabby...I took the truck so I could bring back a kayack I had in Cheyenne....it wouldn't fit in either my or my girlfriends T/A:lol:

Im old school NEW WAVER!!!... New Order, Bolshoi, The Cure, etc.etc. Mainly 83 to 87. Also includes, The General Public, Vitamin Z, Echo and the Bunny Men, Psychedelic Furs.... and many more.

Katchupoy said:
Im old school NEW WAVER!!!... New Order, Bolshoi, The Cure, etc.etc. Mainly 83 to 87. Also includes, The General Public, Vitamin Z, Echo and the Bunny Men, Psychedelic Furs.... and many more.

Me too!....you forgot Gary Numan and the Call....:D ...good choices my friend...:D

MikeS

Gabby...I took the truck so I could bring back a kayack I had in Cheyenne....it wouldn't fit in either my or my girlfriends T/A

that's a heart breaker... how could you leave without that baby .

hehe i like Vanilla Ice :lol:

MikeS, let me know if youre looking for some hard to find New Wave songs... I have bunch of MP3's... or maybe I can grab from your list...

:)

Katchupoy said:
MikeS, let me know if youre looking for some hard to find New Wave songs... I have bunch of MP3's... or maybe I can grab from your list...

:)

Absolutely...I grew up in that era so I have a lot of them...:lol:

spongebob lover said:
that's a heart breaker... how could you leave without that baby

actually, that toy spends a lot of time in the garage...:lol:

MikeS

id have to say heavy metal very loud dont know if that affects the clown fish in my tank because when i started reading this thread i thought we wer gonna discuss what kinda music coral likes, like plants...
but my list of bands would be
Trivium, bullet for my valentien, funeral for a friend(awsome live), 36 crazyfists, the offspringAwsome live), pennywise, mudvayne, killswitch engadge, tool, slipknot(awsome live) and a couple others
now if anyone likes any of these bands id like to know

morgan said:
now if anyone likes any of these bands id like to know

mudvayne, slipknot, offspring, tool, killswitch engage....all great music...you're not alone :D Where's that headbanging emoticon when I need it.

spongebob lover said:

well, with the nice weather, I have it out more...Besides bringing back the kayak, I just didn't want to mess it up in Denver traffic or leave it parked on East Colfax in Denver (anybody who has been there knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about...:lol: )....side note, I'm going to buy the WS6 from my girlfriend to add to my collection...:D

MikeS

spongebob lover said:
when is this happening? you'll need to celebrate for that one :D .

Pretty soon...she has 3 cars and a house, and she's trying to go to school, she can't afford them all...I talked her into buying the WS6 a few years ago, it's only fair I take it off her hands...and that way she can still drive it from time to time if she wants to...:D

MikeS

Back