My 1000th post

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kpiotrowski

Kevin
I just realized that I posted number 999...so this is 1000. Considering many of my posts are lengthy, it kinda struck me how much time I have logged here and how far I have come inside of 2 years in the reef end of this water hobby....am actually doing a 300g build with a whole wall of the garage devoted to it for equiptment.

Anyhow, I just want to say a HUGE thank YOU to this community here on RF for all the help along the way. Could NOT have done it with out YOU!

congrats on your 1000 post, soon your going to be at 2 then 3 then you wont care, lol

Congrats! its funny when you saw 7-20 post then 100-300 but now you see 1000:loco: keep it going you'll catch up with Krish lol.

Now every body knows
Just how full of it you really are. LOL

Sorry I missed this when it was first posted.

Thought I should give you a BIG CONGRATS!!!

Just under a year late there Peppie

Got board last nite. LOL
So I was surfing thru the posts, looking at post counts and view counts to see if I could find any that were over, 548 posts, and 8000 views. Only got as far as this post ....................... and................. got ............................ board

Got board last nite. LOL
So I was surfing thru the posts, looking at post counts and view counts to see if I could find any that were over, 548 posts, and 8000 views. Only got as far as this post ....................... and................. got ............................ board

Are those the numbers from the one costing you a keg?

don't know about that.. pretty sure you got marked down for a keg on the pot luck list pretty quickly. :)

First off.....I can't belive you guys revived this thread I started. Kinda took a differnt direction, but thats all good! This is the event that Dave has commited to providing a keg for http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/64329-New-get-together-pig-roast-frag-swap-something
. how that all started...I think you know lol.

Held at Matt and Jesica's farm, partners at OBD http://www.oceansbydesign.com/ it has always proved to be a great time with a good turn out! its the 3rd annual, and although they are super busy with OBD I am looking forward to is being the best ever! worth a little drive from Montana!

since Peppie drug it back up, you should ask what he'll promise if you get to 2000 posts. ;)

Did you wake up sore?

Not really, my friend and I woke up about 4 and drove back to Montana that day too. Was a fun weekend!!! I actually think that was the first BBQ held.

I know you two lushes would talk back and forth just to see my pockets empty no matter what I was to promise.

I would stick around to say hi for sure, it is gonna be hard to turn down a pig roast tho ;)

I know you two lushes would talk back and forth just to see my pockets empty no matter what I was to promise.

You'd think I actually drank, wouldn't you. I just have a hard time backing down from a challenge. :)

Back