my 125 frreeked out

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

vwmoneypit

one larg lps
so after my swap to the 125 from the 55 it was doing ok for the first 2 weeks now bam brown or reds whichever your eyes call it like it is cycled again how many has had the same thing after chang up thanks will NOW LETS HEAR IT

It happens from time to time as tank's will go through many cycles throughout the course of you having it up and running (if the reds and browns you are talking about is algae). Give it time and keep up with regular tank maintenance and all that good stuff and things should get back to normal :)

yep that's it i figured it would u know that's about a 75% change in the old tank so it makes sense i just thought it might not i cant stand the grim Davey lockers look l.o.l.

as with what krish75 said,the tank can go through several cycles in its lifetime.mine went through probably 3 or 4 good ones in its first year of life.....many different reasons....adding large amounts of live sand from other tanks....livestock dying.....lazy husbandry...amongst others reasons im sure.

Back