My 130 gal reef tank. Tell what you think.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tureefik87

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

Me and my bro are really getting into the hobby. I have more fish and coral come alive when I take more pictures tomorrow when they are awake. Stay tuned and thank you.

Looks good! Do you have liverock or something in your entire sump because I noticed that you have a light that covers the entire length of the sump. :)

Yes i do i have live rock in my sump. My sump has 5 chambers. I am trying to break in my etss reef devil in my sump. And that is a coralife 48" fixture with HO's i believe if im not mistaken.

Im going going for softies and have one stoney coral and just want to learn more before i go to more others. Thank you!

Thank you me and my bro are almost done with our other 130 gal reef tank wide! Finished the stand, plumbing, and trimming. We re-sealed it and cleaned it up. This should be up and cycling in about 30 days or less.

yes... look forward to seeing it! and I am doing a change on the weekend myself. Picked up an acrylic 20g Tall last night(wish I had the room for bigger) and going to drill and plumb on the weekend and then transfer over. All I have is LR at present despite softies and zoa's keep popping up out of nowhere. I just borrowed a camera and I will photo the whole process..grrr will have to wait again but it will be worth it.

Back