My 234gal start

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tank looks great. I've got a feeling i'll be seeing you at the frag swap next month for the beginning of the 2010/2011 PSAS year :)

Tom

Tom,
Where do you get info on the frag swaps? It'll be a while before I accumulate enough to participate in a "swap" but I bet it's neat to see.
Darrell

Thepsas.org is where all the info on upcoming meetings will be. You dont have to have corals to bring in order to participate. there will be plenty of people there selling frags of just about everything.

Tom

Thanks Nata. My scape isn't as cool as yours but it turned out as good as I hoped it would without having to drill and/or glue any rocks together. It was really nice to be able to see your tanks and painted tank room today. Your rock is now happily stacked up against my overflow :)

I will take some new pics and post them soon. I am selling my metal halides and hopefully will have my new 60" led here Friday!! I've got some frogspawn, leather, anenomes,zoo's and others in here now.

9-14-10 Updates

Here are some updated pics. I'm having issues uploading the larger pics.

Last edited:
Finally

Okay, I think I remembered the whole picture thingy.
RStank914.JPG

Fulltank9-14.JPG

Center9-14.JPG

Tank is looking great, hope to see you at the frag swap this coming weekend. there will be allot of corals there wanting a new home :)

Yes I will be attending the frag swap. I don't have any frags to part with yet. At this point in time my tank is still a frag vacuum :) Do you have a link to the frag swap info?

Yes I will be attending the frag swap. I don't have any frags to part with yet. At this point in time my tank is still a frag vacuum :) Do you have a link to the frag swap info?

There is a thread on the psas section of this site or you can go to thepsas.org and check out the thread there.

Wow..Great build..We really like it....Your rockwork looks so natural......Thanks for the help today....Looks like its time to post a few new pics!!

Back