My 270g Progression Journal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

roscoe

Well I thought I would start one of these threads here and try to keep a monthly progression update pics. I'm bad at keeping stuff like this organized in the computer so I thought this would be easier to do. Anyhow here are some pics from today enjoy.

Left side of the tank.
IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

never seen reef tank like this one before,must be lot of work to rack them up like this,good job

Wow Sarang the 270 is coming together very nicely. I really like how you have aquascaped the tank and the placement of all the corals. I will definitely be following this thread. Great job, im jealous.

There sure are alot of corals in that thing for just being set up.

My 210 wasnt that full after upgrading from a 120. You've just gone from a 40 to a 270 and it looks full!!!

Wow Sarang the 270 is coming together very nicely. I really like how you have aquascaped the tank and the placement of all the corals. I will definitely be following this thread. Great job, im jealous.
Thanks bro! I tryed to place the SPs at least 4-6'' apart from each other. I hope to have some nice colonies in a couple years. I'm jealous of your chalice collections!:lol:
Tank looks awesome, your corals have great colors.
Thanks my man! Yeah they drank alot in the 40b.:D
There sure are alot of corals in that thing for just being set up.

My 210 wasnt that full after upgrading from a 120. You've just gone from a 40 to a 270 and it looks full!!!

Yeah I know! Can you beleive that all of those corals came from the 40b besides the huge FS in the center?! Now time to wait out for growth. I will probally add aound 6-8 more collectors SPS in there and sit back and watch it grow. To my amaze I already see new growth on some SPS and they have only been in for 2 maybe 3 weeks!
Omg!!! Sarang looks awesome! That's going to fill out in no time!!!:):eek:

Yes that is my goal one day! You know where to go when you jump back into the game!

I agree with Trido - that's alot of coral for a newer tank. How many different corals do you have in your tank now?

g

Thanks folks!!

I agree with Trido - that's alot of coral for a newer tank. How many different corals do you have in your tank now?

g

As far as SPS goes I think I have around 40-50 different species. I'm still looking for some nice bright multi color LPS.

Wow! very nice set up. Did you change some rock work? I like the space in the between and it also allows more flow. Imagine all those corals was in the 40. They must be very happy now. Good job Sarang!

Back