my 2ft tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks mate

i thankyou for your kind words. i feel that i would like to add more live rock would there be any benefits? the tank is 18g and i have 10kg liverock. i have read i need 1/2kg per gallon pending on quality of rock? many thanks

i thankyou for your kind words. i feel that i would like to add more live rock would there be any benefits? the tank is 18g and i have 10kg liverock. i have read i need 1/2kg per gallon pending on quality of rock? many thanks

1/2kg to 3/4kg is typically what I've heard you want to have per gallon.

Remember, its YOUR tank! If you feel things would look better with more rock... by all means ADD IT!!! :D

that is a nice little setup!!!! are you planning on any corals in the future????

corals

hello i,d love to ad corals but i wouldn,t no where to start. it is part of my future plan, its in my overall design that is why i have kept my rock in the middle of the tank and not to high,i figured on a good solid foundation to place the corals on and i will still be asle to clean around the tank, but i could be wrong thats why i posted picture any critizm welcomed many thanks chops

i mean, what type of lights?? they look like PC's to me, but i wasn't sure..also, how many watts for each bulb, or total??

Tank deffinently has potential and from the picture it looks like you could easily add some of the more hardy corals (i.e. zoas, mushrooms, leathers).

-augustus:)

my lights

hello just spoke to the guy i bought tank etc from the lights are t5 he said there among the best you can get?:)

Back