My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

it's always nice to see pics of the 300!!! if only i could grow SPS like you do. i hope your planned changes work the way you want :) at least i know it'll be a fun day!!

Huge Naso fan here! Yours is wonderful Charlie! Thank you for sharing :)

To avoid digging though that LOOONG thread in the link you provided, could you post the details of your filtration system here?
Thanks Charlie! You have a wonderful reef :)
Frank

Huge Naso fan here! Yours is wonderful Charlie! Thank you for sharing :)

To avoid digging though that LOOONG thread in the link you provided, could you post the details of your filtration system here?
Thanks Charlie! You have a wonderful reef :)
Frank

Sure, it is pretty simple tho. I drain into my 100 gallon sump, duh, and in the sump is a phosphate pad and 4 cups of carbon that I run 24/7, change that every 3 weeks or so. My skimmer is fed with an Iwaki 100, and my return pump is a sequence Barracuda. My 75 gallon refugium is fed with a Mag12, and it gravity feeds back into the sump. Did I miss anything???

Is that anyway to treat.......Oh, I forgot his name, Just kidding Kevin, I've seen a lot of your pictures of you store and stock, and if I should ever be able to get out that way again, you got my business.

And Charlie has done wonders with a couple of my favorite fish, especially the Emp. and the Tang.

Got some pics of the refugium and Gertrude and Heathcliffe this morning. They aren't real photogenic so here goes.

Attachments

• IMG_7215.jpg
    IMG_7215.jpg
    71.7 KB
  • IMG_7219.jpg
    IMG_7219.jpg
    63.8 KB
  • IMG_7221.jpg
    IMG_7221.jpg
    75.5 KB
  • IMG_7223.jpg
    IMG_7223.jpg