My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am new. I am looking for some help and advise on starting a salt water tank. Never done anything like this before. I would like to get some help and was referred to this site. CAN YOU HELP ME?

My suggestion would be to visit one of your local stores, I believe alot of them are sponsors here, and just start asking questions. The stores I have been in over have knowledgeable people, and are more than willing to help out. Once you get going, this forum is here to help out more. But you gotta get a start first

your Monti's are really looking nice. how is the one on the overflow doing? I didn't see a shot of that? looks like you'll need to trim some to protect the Acros?
that ridge coral is taking over, looks like the digitata is loosing :)
nice looking LPS!!

The one on the overflow isn't doin well, hence no pics!!! I am going to replace 2 Sea Swirls this weekend, and planned on getting into there and doing some trimming :).

I am hoping the ridge coral eats it all............................lol.

Thanx for stopping by Rob, say hello to Julie and the family for me :)

I'm starting to get the itch for SW again. I have been looking for and trying to figure out what size tank to get for my FW fish so I can convert the 210 to a reef. I stop by just to see who's doing what and take a look at all the pics..... I really like your pics.
Happy Easter my friend!!!

A good friend of mine in Seattle likes my torch coral, took these 2 sets for them.

IMG_0253_zps5b0631cb.jpg

IMG_0252_zpsfd51b062.jpg

IMG_0254_zps08254947.jpg

IMG_0255_zpse7d2a8a0.jpg

IMG_0251_zps78af4ea3.jpg

IMG_0256_zpsa2382255.jpg

IMG_0257_zps9942348c.jpg

Nice. Not much better you can do for a tank than flow. And that torch, you are lucky you live the whole way out in the state formerly known as Montana.. otherwise it might go mysteriously missing. ;)

Back