My 3g work Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cwby416

Born again Reefer
Thought I would share some pics of my work tank that I just took.

The tank: is a 3g TOM Pico tank with a 18w 50/50. in the filter I am running filterfloss and chemi pure.

Livestock: 4 colonies of Zoas, 2 patches of pom pom zenia, 2 yellow figi leathers, 1 Frogspawn, 1 toadstool leather, 1 patch of GSP, 1 mexican turbo, 3 cone snails, 3 bublebee snails, and 3 BL hermits.

Thanks Don :)

Matt,
Maintnence has been a breeze! I do a 20% WC weekly, dose c-ballance and iodide. I add top off daily when I have the cover off, and on the weekends there is hardly any evap with the cover on!! xmas I was gone for 4 days and I didn't notice any water gone from it :) The only bad thing is the constant stupid questions from co-workers! lol "why dont you put a gold fish or guppie in there?" "is that salt at the bottom of the tank?" "why do you have fake plants in there and no fish?":eek: I'm slowly educating some of them, but others are a lost cause :lol:

Over all I love the tank!

Thanks Krish and Pikachu! :)

I took a frag of my frogspawn from home in last week! its been growing like mad in my home tank!! Looks like I will have to do the same in this one soon too :D

Have you thought of getting a shrimp or something? like a fire shrimp or cleaners? or a group of sexy shrimp (they are sweet!) i think it would be a nice addition to ur tank , which should be a suitable size for them. Regardless, the tank still looks nice=)

I have been thinking of putting a "show shrimp" in lol, its a whole different mind set on a tank this size!

I originaly had a small angler in there, thats why I bought the tank, but lost it in the storm/power outage...wasn't planning a army hospital to be out of power for that long :(

Back