My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BUlicny

Its been a while since I have posted on here. I have been so busy with work and my son.... Anyway, my wife and I have been really busy with the tank as well. We have added some new additions since my last post. We have had this tank set up for almost 7 months now. We have been slowly adding after it was cycled. So far so good. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

When I first set the tank up, I put in 20lbs. Now I have close to 90lbs of live rock. It wasnt added all at once. 10 to 20lbs at a time.

do u know what the dark green zoos are in pics 2 and 4? because i have acolony thats jsut like that and im not sure what it is

bulicny, nice tank! I too have about 90 lbs of live rock in my 55. I like the more rock look! Anyway, noticed some cyno on you sand in a couple of places. Might want to reduce your nutrient uptake or skim and water change a little more. Also adding a small powerhead to increase flow in those areas might help. I added a medium orange diamond goby (major sand sifter). That little sucker keeps the sand bed prestine! Love your tank man, great job. What equipment do you have, lighting, sump, skimmer etc?

Back