My 55 gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

grahamsn

I've been on this forum for sometime now and have never really posted much of anything of my tank as in pictures. I have a 55 gallon tank, 10 gallon sump, 2 x 150 MH with phoenix 14k bulbs in it. As for flow I have a K4, k2 or K3 do not remember which and the return pump is a mag 5. It has been a long process to have my tank to where it is today and I have to thank this site for it. I started with PC lighting and leathers eventually gave them all away to some nice people here. Moved up to halides and sps, now trying to get rid of almost all the sps and go for Zoas, LPS, and rics.

Anyways enough with the yapping :lol: here are some pics:
DSCN3838.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3837.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3836.jpg
[/IMG]

Lost the second one a couple months ago.
DSCN3835.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3834.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice looking tank. Now you just need a full tank shot. If you're trying to get rid of your sps I'd be happy to take that blue/green acro off your hands ;) Probably the only suggestion I could give would be to increase the size of your sump. A 10gal is awefully small for that size of a tank. but then also I have a sump that makes up almost %50 of my system volume.

Tom

Yea was messing around with full tank shot, but my camera sucks and could not get a good looking one will work on it. As for sump would love a bigger one, but when I built my stand was not thinking bigger at the time and that is all that will fit in it. Some day would love a bigger tank and use my 55 gal for the sump.

Lookin good Graham, and will see if I can cut out a few more of the Orange ??? zoas for you soon.

Todd

That would be cool TJL I lost the one that I had on a piece of rubble rock. I found out there was a scary crab in my tank still. And it was pushing out all my frags I would put in the spot of his house. That day I took out the rock, busted it up. Now Mr. black fuzzy crab is living in my sump. But still no more strange orange zoa to be found. I will have to post pictures of my shrimp goby pair. They are on a mission to day its called make a mess of the sand :)

Hey Graham, its been almost a month so you need to post some updated pics so we all can check it out

Todd

Back