My 90G starphire/rimless cube build thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WOW!!! I saw this tank when it was still newly set up.. What a change??!!! Really nice!!!

wow this tank is really neat very pretty...i hope i can make my soon to be 100 gal cube tank at least looking a bit close like this...mine is not rimless and its an acrylic but im liking this cube tank...got some pointers on aquascaping too...keep the pics coming:)

wow this tank is really neat very pretty...i hope i can make my soon to be 100 gal cube tank at least looking a bit close like this...mine is not rimless and its an acrylic but im liking this cube tank...got some pointers on aquascaping too...keep the pics coming:)

Hey I have a 100g acrylic cube! You can't! JK ;) What does your tank look like? Closed loop? Overflows? Curious...

Hey I have a 100g acrylic cube! You can't! JK ;) What does your tank look like? Closed loop? Overflows? Curious...

look like a cube LOL:lol:...its got a built in overflow and its drilled in the bottom inside the tank so water goes down there...i just bought it the other day...its a nice tank...dimension is 33"28"26"...

look like a cube LOL:lol:...its got a built in overflow and its drilled in the bottom inside the tank so water goes down there...i just bought it the other day...its a nice tank...dimension is 33"28"26"...

Oh a cube! Jeeeees...I shoulda known!:p Mine is 36"x40"x18"... Sounds like you got yourself a really nice size tank! I would have liked mine to be a bit taller but it really is not that bad. It can get a bit crowded though...maybe time for a bigger tank:badgrin:

Yep, tank was taken down in October. Just not enough time with full-time work, finishing up my MBA, and possibly turning my condo into a rental in the near future. It was a fun tank though :(

man the creativity of others is scary sometimes I wish i had the knowledge and ambition to do something like that

I picked up some frogspawn from him when he just got it running. Was a sweet clean design. With all the filtration hidden. Too bad this beauty got broken down.

Back