My blenny plays hide and seek!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So my blenny decided to get lost in the overhang tonight. After moving many of my live rock and rearranging. Looking in the sump, checking the floors, almost having a panic attack. I look in the over hang and he is there... What do I do now? I shut the pumps off pull the two u tubes pull the filters. Lift the canopy and drain him back into the tank. I don't know how long he was in there but I can't imagine it was a good time. I don't like playing hide and seek with my fish. got everything going again. He is not looking very happy right now. Hope he makes it. He is just kinda hiding. Didn't get netted or anything doesn't look beat up. Any thoughts here? I feel like I need to keep my hands out of the tank. Rock actually may be placed better than before. I dunno. :eek:

Welcome to RF! I agree...He'll be fine.:) What type of overflow do you have?? One time ago I had to change to different style overflow from the one I had been using for the same reason. Fish kept getting in the old one. After swapping to the CPR overflow, never had a problem. :)

Back