My favorite coral as of Now.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I received a coral from a friend a while back. I have enjoyed watching it grow. Someone told me it was a LE Tyree Ponape Birdsnest. I have never seen a peach colored with flourescent chartruese tipped Seriatapora Hystix.
It pops out at ya. This was taken under Xm 400 Watt 10k bulbs/ no atinics on. I did not use any modification from any program. This is the real thing.

the picture was taken with coral about 14 inches below surface. It larger than picture portrays.

Last edited:
thx for compliments. Maybe in time I can share it with both of you. It was a friend gesture to me. A pay it forward thing. thanks for all you do Curt and Nikki!

I received a coral from a friend a while back. I have enjoyed watching it grow. Someone told me it was a LE Tyree Ponape Birdsnest. I have never seen a peach colored with flourescent chartruese tipped Seriatapora Hystix.
It pops out at ya. This was taken under Xm 400 Watt 10k bulbs/ no atinics on. I did not use any modification from any program. This is the real thing.

the picture was taken with coral about 14 inches below surface. It larger than picture portrays.

I bought something just like this at BR a couple months ago. I wonder if this is the same coral I have? I'll take a pic and post soon.

I bought something just like this at BR a couple months ago. I wonder if this is the same coral I have? I'll take a pic and post soon.

Surf,
Please let me know. I did talk to Cy the other night. He said the same thing. I recently got a rainbow cats paw (stylo) from Idaho and a another frag that is awesome with lots of color (like loripes but lots of polyps too many for loripes) pink, blue, gray, green highlights. Bellaberry acro?

Nice coral there Ed. Missed you at the frag trade. Lots of old and new faces there. Even Jeff (flugelnuss) came. Take it ez.

Miss seeing you guys Too.

Nice coral there Ed. Missed you at the frag trade. Lots of old and new faces there. Even Jeff (flugelnuss) came. Take it ez.

Thanks Todd.:) If I was not coaching soccer on Saturdays I would have been there. I was just a few hours too late. I would have gotten there about 5pm. :)

Back