My First Clam!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, I added to the flock. Here's another one.

Blue/Green Crocea
T-1.jpg

Hey Sid,
do you go to the meetings? I don't think I've seen you there. Do you have Anthias? If so, what kind? Kevin said I could keep Bartlett's Anthias. I really really like the Ventralis Anthias though. They are on Vivid Aquariums website. They require a 50 gallon tank, so I thought they might work better than the Bartlett's. Of course they're only 80.00 a fish! =( Well that's half the price of a Bartlett. I wonder how much harder they are to keep?

I have gone to some meetings. Lately, my schedule hasn't really allowed me to attend either the SW or FW meetings, unfortunately!! I'm really bummed about it.

I don't have Anthias. I'd love to but need to learn a lot more about them. I really don't know a lot about them. Kevin is a good one to talk to on Anthias though. I'd also do some research on here and on www.wetwebmedia.com

You could definately keep Bartletts. =) Yup, I've talked to Kevin about them. Those are the one's he recommended for me. They are supposed to be the easiest Anthia's to keep. You have a 75 gallon right? You could probably even do others on there as well. I love Anthias. I see you're looking for a bigger tank too! =) So am I! You want a 150g?

I'm selling it, I think most likely, because I need money. It's a freshwater planted tank right now. If you wanted it with the freshwater I can include some of the fish. I've got a large Canister Filter with it. Lots of Fake plants I took out and replaced with others. The stand, tank itself, filters, not sure if I'd sell the lighting yet. I might. It's 4 65 watt PC Actinic's. It's a fixture. Can't think of the name right now. I'm not sure how much I'd sell it for. How about if you offer me something and I'll let you know? lol =) Honestly, I'm not positive yet if I'd sell it. It's kind of up in the air. I also have a brand new Perfecto under gravel filter that comes with it. I never used it because I don't like UG filters. Let me know. =)

Whoops sorry, It's 4 65 watt, 6500k pc lights. I'm thinking of saltwater already. Sheesh. It also comes with a Ton of Eco-Complete. I spent too much for it to fill that baby. I did it though. I am going to take a tiny bit out though so that I can still have a small 29 planted tank with my FW fish. Right now I've got 2 fish I know I can't keep in my other tank. They are Banjo Catfish. They are really cool. I like them a lot. I've got a clean up crew of snails too. Just thought I'd add that.

Back