My First Nano! 15.5 Gallons

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pooty

So I finally got my first Nano a bit ago :]
And now I finally have some live rock in it, so I thought I'd upload some pictures so anyone who is interested can see how it is coming! :]
Sorry the pictures are so blurry, I took them with my phone :]

BIG THANKS to - ARedSeaAquarium, Trido, and my mom Str8juizy :]

yay! enjoy!

Last edited:
Its mostly so bright blue cause my camera phone sucks :]
But thanks everyone!!

Today while staring at the prettiness I realized that there are things alive and moving on my rocks! I looked it up and I am positive it's Aiptasia or Glass Anemone...
Some people told me that those are no fun to have growing everywhere... So should I get rid of them? Or let them stay.

Its mostly so bright blue cause my camera phone sucks :]
But thanks everyone!!

Today while staring at the prettiness I realized that there are things alive and moving on my rocks! I looked it up and I am positive it's Aiptasia or Glass Anemone...
Some people told me that those are no fun to have growing everywhere... So should I get rid of them? Or let them stay.

Very cool aquascaping. As for the aiptasia nems you definatley want to get rid of those soon. Either Joe's Juice (works for me) or kalk paste. Others will probably have different methods too.

Cheers,
Alex

Looks good! Make sure that the rocks are at least a couple of inches away from the glass for cleaning.

Back