my name is ice

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

goodice.com

hi......my friend

my name is ice. I live in Thailand, chonburi province, at bangsaen beach....:D I like and love reef aquarium. I feed marine 5-6 year in Thailand. :cool: I search learning in internet...many wab. I have 3 aquarium, 60*30*30 inch, 60*20*20 inch, 24*12*12 inch (nano tank). Since i feed marine. I to lose all money piles :lol: . Last year (2005) I study in burapa university at bangsaen beach. I to spend money my parent. But now I to be completed study. I must my money buy marine and coral. :cry: But I to be willing for my tank. I am saleman sale ISUZU cars. but not important. Only I like and love marine, coral and aquarium as enough. Everyfriend to read my massage? I not proficient english language. :cry:

Everyfriend to MSN to me add [email protected]. I will have speak my friend a foreign affairs Everyfriend live where country? I to be curious.:p oh.........I to print to feel stiff my the index finger and my hand.:cry:

If not have dictionary.....I must DIE sure....5555

Thank u my everyfrind at read my massage. Thank u everyfriend..:oops:

goodice.com

give one's heart

This is my tank and my marine..

dscf09833333333337xr.jpg

353te.jpg

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

Are those Angelfish getting ready to go into a tank? They are very beautiful!

I think i ready. You to suggest I too..Thank u...:oops:

I not good english language and I not proficient english language.:oops:

I give see your picture tank? :oops:

I post to topic...? :( I give learning in Your web. :D i like knowledge in this web and very many pictures. :lol:

This is my marine...not beautiful :cry:

dscf08168qo.jpg

17ie1.jpg

55550uv.jpg

earth008 - Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

ice - from the pictures you have shown, your tank is very nice!

Don't be concerned about your English. It is much better than my Thai :). I think you are doing fine.

NaH2O said:
earth008 - Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

ice - from the pictures you have shown, your tank is very nice!

Don't be concerned about your English. It is much better than my Thai :). I think you are doing fine.

Thank u very much.:p I have willpower very much..:D

welcome to club,,khrup,,,i also from Thailand under user mane 'Oum"(my neiece),,,Thaireef.com,remember me now,,welcome again to the Reef Frontier,,khrup and enjoy it:),,ohhh you got the beautiful fishes,,and looks really healthy,,khrup

Last edited:
Beautiful Fish. I am jealous, wish I still lived in the tropics. Thiland must be great being so close to all this wonderful marine life. I was born in Puerto Rico and love the warm weather and the ocean, used to do a lot of diving (not too much of that in Atlanta). Keep up with the english you are doing fine. And the money piles, yeah, I've lost lots of those to my tanks too!

Welcome Ice! Glad you are here...I live in the Bahamas an had a French Angel like you have! Very cool man. I hope you like it here. Don't worry about the language barrier here...We'll help you along the way:)

Welcome Ice!
I too spent too much money and now actually got smaller tanks to cut costs, which seems funny.

I have a few marine tanks and also breed freshwater fish (killifish). I trade or sell their eggs all over the world, even to someone from Thailand, which I think maybe was not legal :) . Used to make more effort and this paid for all my fish, but I got lazy.

I think it's fun meeting people around the world this way, some guys in Singapore actually taught me a lot after I sent them some fish and eggs, and my Russian friend taught me a lot about freshwater plant tanks. We can all learn from eachother, near and far. Wish I spoke more languages though :)

Some day I will breed clownfish, I hope!
Kate

thank u.

Thank u my everyfriend :oops: ....This here is warm and friendly not to lost my friend in Thailand. :oops: Thank u very much..:lol:

i also from Thailand under user mane 'Oum"(my neiece),,,Thaireef.com,remember me now

I remember oum sure!..:D U link this web to me.:oops: And I like your tank very much. Your tank is my dream..:oops:

Some day I will breed clownfish, I hope!

i believe and I confident to say you do it SURE! I believe.:p

And everyfriend at I not to say hullo Im to make an apology :cry:

I not good to type a keyboard english. :lol:

Welcome Ice and Earth008,
I really enjoyed your pictures. I look forward to seeing more of you here.
sincerely,
Ed

hey ice welcome, I am curious as to what sort of equipment you are using in your tank? steve

up date:D

now! I must to take my angelfishs go to commit my friend because I will a live rocks to go out my tank because I to fear my angelfishs to stick a live rock, My flameangelfish to be to stick a live lock in the past.:cry:

Emm..

This is my chiller. It to make by a thaiman. Made in thailand. To apply for 2000 L water. :cool:

dscf09973di.jpg

this is my skimmer. It not to become dear because I not money 555. By Macro. It a good best skimmer to have for me now. I not Deltec skimmer and a best skimmer at allfriend to have.:cry:

dscf09907og.jpg

Comming soon. I may will to adjust my tank. May will to go out a chiller because it cost electricity to become dear, I can't to fight price an electricity.:cry:

Thanks for allfriend. I will update often.:D

English language my good up? 5555:D

My rock, french, majestic and queen angelfishs. I not to take photo often. Because Thaiman is to believe to if take photo your fish, your fish must to DIE.:lol: Already It to born often.:lol: Is to believe at root but I believe.:exclaim:

dscf07804gl.jpg

To take photo very difficut.Fish it not still:badgrin:

Back