my nano....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You have quite the variety of coral in your tank. And nice lookin' ones, too! The first pictures of your tank with frag racks reminds me of my stuffed nano tank. My racks were blocking light to the corals below, so I moved most of my chalices and a few other corals to our 30-gallon softie cube tank.

It can be quite challenging to keep that many corals in a small tank. I need to dose alkilinity and calcium twice a day to keep up with the demand.

Gary

You have quite the variety of coral in your tank. And nice lookin' ones, too! The first pictures of your tank with frag racks reminds me of my stuffed nano tank. My racks were blocking light to the corals below, so I moved most of my chalices and a few other corals to our 30-gallon softie cube tank.

It can be quite challenging to keep that many corals in a small tank. I need to dose alkilinity and calcium twice a day to keep up with the demand.

Gary

yes it was challenging but it was too much that i need to move them as some are not getting enough light.....i never test my water no skimmer and im just dosing two little fishes c-balance...i cant believe i stocked my nano too much,and even manage to have 2 rose anemone...i miss my nano though,i still have it but its gonna be my qt....everything is doing fine in my new 55gal...i lost some nice acans in the move but now everything so far is doing great...i just gotta be careful not to stock it too much again:lol:

did u lose the A.Echinata was very nice watch it around your other corals has a very powerful sting

Back