my new 230 in wall project

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i have not done much with the tank lately , i have been working on putting together my greenhouse operation . i am starting by partitioning my garage to put in 2 4x8x12'' tables to start some mother colonies so i have a good stock for the spring when the greenhouse will be ready . i will post some pic of the garage when i get it all up and running .

thanks aaron

Man..you have a grren thumb and reef knowledge...Sheez...If you only saw my yard LOL....

here is 2 pic of my property option one for greenhouse location is behind the garage or 2nd is if i tare down the old barn (1905 stamped on some of the logs ) and put it in the front of the property . have not decided yet but i have been doing some sun mapping and lux reading though out the day in the yard .

thanks aaron

Very beautiful land. Barn adds a little character. If ya do tear down the barn, use some of the wood for a new tank stand.....

Goto a place that sells interior wood and get a price check, because i know someone personally that was goin to use wood like that but it cost a fortune, i 4got the price, but you should check it out!

the partition is almost done the tables for the tanks are complete and hopefully time permitting this weekend will be spent cutting my plexi up and building the 4x8 tanks . will post some pics this weekend .

here is a little funny i saw on a web site . go to www.google.com or www.google.ca and type in " failure" then press im feeling lucky button and see what comes up . what are the guys at google up to :?:

thanx aaron

Last edited:
Back