my new 55gal tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

after a long battle of overstocking my 24gal nano:lol::D:lol:...i then decided to do a 55gal..it will be my second and last tank...

Looks great you guys, making me laugh reading all the post start to finish. Good this the 55 was your last, ha ha. I said that about a million times and look at me now. Crazy how addictting this hobby is!

Looks great you guys, making me laugh reading all the post start to finish. Good this the 55 was your last, ha ha. I said that about a million times and look at me now. Crazy how addictting this hobby is!
hahaha i know..i ate my words..it is really addicting:D

i wanna do that though i dont know how..im the only one doing the tank...my husband is busy..ill probably just do less rocks more room in the sanbed...

Openness is nice too :)
yup like yours:)but i have to make my rockwork high up the tank..tank is 26" tall..and i have lots of zoos...so i need to put them high up:)
then more room in the sandbed for LPS...i really cant wait need to hurry setting it up...my 55 is overcrowded again:oops:
im gonna start another thread on my cube and will be asking people for opinions and help on how to do this and that:)
right now im drying rocks and putting them together rockscaping using great stuff...

Last edited:
Back