My new Atlantic Blue

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scottd

Well I finally got another one! My favorite tang. Just got him today now I gotta fatten him up a bit : ) Scott

ab.jpg

nice fish man!:)

by another one...so you mean another one?
if so lets see a pic of that one too.

He's real small just a bit larger than a quarter. I had another one, heres a picture. Unfortunately when I set up my 180 he got stressed out and did not make it. He was a great fish!

t1.jpg

Nice addition man...Good luck with him! We've caught tons of them here in the wild, but not much success with keeping them, but that was back when we thought bio-balls were cool:p Hope he does well for you:)

Great fish Scott, Very cool, Sorry to hear about the loss in the upgrade man, thats always a tough one. We try to give them better homes and poof they stress. Bad deal bro.

I beg to differ! LOL The person I get my advice from these days has not ever led me wrong and Never tried to sell me anything that I did not need just to make a buck, a class act in my book!!!! Scott

Here is a shot of some of the tank, still figuring out this camera the bottom one is just about there.

full.jpg

cup.jpg

sail2.jpg

Last edited:
that tank looks really great Scott!!!!!.hey, have you ever seen one of the threads on star polyps?? i am going to try to find it..i got rid of alomost all of mine...i only keep some in my prop tank now! Anthony said that they are probably the most toxic coral in the sea..they started to cause my softies to get infections!!!! just giving you a heads up in case you haven't seen that thread..i will try to locate it!!

Whoa Scott Great tank bro. When I gorw Up I wanna be just like you ....LOL But really Fantastic job goes to you for that baby for sure.

I found a bit about them and he mentioned to move them by the overflow and use carbon (which I do). Mine are at the top in the middle and by the overflows. That is very interesting I have never heard that before and everything I have ever read mentions nothing about them being toxic. About the worst I've seen them do is overgrow Zoanthids in my tank...... Hmmm

here is one that i found...
brutal may not even begin to describe the chemically noxiouspotency of GSP. Of the 100+ corals in the aquarium trade, GSP may easily make the top 5 most aggressive list. I can thing of few things that it will not burn, poison or overtake in time. A shame... so pretty too.

Back