My New Baby 180

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You guys are so sweet. If I was of a diffrent sex I would give you all a hug ( NOT ). LOL, Ya the garage still needs some help.
SRV plan is to get it on counter this week-end. Could use your help. Will call ya.

You guys are so sweet. If I was of a diffrent sex I would give you all a hug ( NOT ). LOL, Ya the garage still needs some help.
SRV plan is to get it on counter this week-end. Could use your help. Will call ya.

Feel free to give me a call as well. No hugs though!:lol:

have u figuerd out the split setup i didnt think it was that hard 2 get a split setup going just have a very tall sump my lfs has 2 tanks setup togeather 4x2x2 and a 5x2x2 setup one above the other looks very nice and then they just share this really tall sump and all the other equipment the sump is probly 2x2x3 high
cant wait to see it all going

Yahoo, Tank is up on counter.

Filling with water to test Bulkheads

Some new fish I picked up. Just put in and seem to be doing fine. There not eating much.

Almost full and holding ( please god ) :D

it is a big tank 6' x 2' x 2' and is was not light but im happy to see that thang up there it is about time.
Brandon

very nice tank! Can't wait to see it filled up with corals.

Better knock off the overfeeding of fish, though

I here ya danno. I would have had big problems if something was to leak. At the time I was like just screw it I'am going for it. If I was to have a leak, you really think I would tell anyone ( being a plumber and all ) that would be to much ammo. Tank is holding been 8hrs or so. Think i'll wait till tomorrow. Thanks for talking me into it.

im happy it is all good and it is up and plumed and ya if there was a leak we all would pick on you and you know it. talk tomarrow
Brandon

Skimmers?

Tracy
I'll pull the Euro skimmer out of the sump system and bring all three over for you to play with. Take which ever one works out for ya. Got the foam for the sump too. When you want me to bring them over? Give me a call. BTW Nice to see the tank holds water. :D:D Hey is them there fish a breeden pair? I want some!

OM 8 Way up and going. Still need to plumb lower row of bulkheads along bottom and point them up and back with 45s at the rock. Flow not as stong at the 3/4 y's. Was thinking that would let me point one each along the back and keep things moving at the back of the rock. Still some things to work on. Had one leak so far on 8 way union but other than that looking good.

Fish are loving it

Back