My New Baby 180

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's a few shots of blenny. He can only make it to the upper half of the tank

Thanks all
Mike when your ready. You know the deal ( bring ONE and get TWO free ) :D

The lawnmower in person looks like it swallowed a few of Tracy's fishing corkies or a golf ball....

is that blenny still munching on your clams, Tracy?

I got a new eyelash blenny and he took quite a few chunks out of my clams before I figured it out and moved them into my other tank. They seem to be recovering now...

No jan that one is gone. Not sure what kind it was, it was purple, I know that. Got it from mike ( herefishy). Found out later it eats clams. Watch out for him, if your tanks nicer than his he will try and wipe it out LOL just JK. In The clam pics you can see some damage to the gigas. A rock came down on it :eek::(:(.

Things are going well. Mom won't let me set up the big one. So I have my 25 and 35 instead. Trying to figure out what to do with the 35. It's fairly bare still. Has three anenome's, two clowns, and one citrus goby. Not sure what to put in it as far as fish and such.

omfg wow it dose not look like the tank i helped set up it looks like a pro did all the work wate a pro reefer did do almost all the work lol dude it looks top noch. nice job hay emmy seen the pic's and knew whos tank it was right away lol.
talk latter give me a call
Brandon

Very nice, too bad you haven't quite learned how to take pictures yet:lol: Need more spidey powers.

Ok...after the edit you did better!

Yes Dang BR and thanks. They were only out for 10min and then went under. May not see for days :(.
PS Hard to photo. Need to take a class ( I stink at taking pics ) I take 50 shots and maybe three turn out LOL.

Todd your killing me. A few more hits of this here bottle and the pics will look just fine. I MAY MAKE ONE MY SCREEN SAVER.

Back