my new nano tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tony2005

just wanted to show u guys and gals my new 10gal nano tank,it's power by a 40watts pc made by satellite,with a air bubble skimmer,10pound of figi lr,6pounds of sand.

here a picture of it,let me know what u guys and gals think.

oh by the way here a updated picture of the 100gal,a few changes and a few more fish and a clam

Tony...Are you planning on opening up a pet store or something?(LOL) How many tanks is that now?(LOL) The nano looks cool...I love the little rock work! :)

Tony...Are you planning on opening up a pet store or something?(LOL) How many tanks is that now?(LOL) The nano looks cool...I love the little rock work!

i agree :D ... and you wanted 1 dollar from each member in RF ... dood :D .
On the good side, you and Krish could open a store now, Krish has all the good equipment for the tank :D ...right dood? and you the corals so you guys are set :lol:

i agree ... and you wanted 1 dollar from each member in RF ... dood .
On the good side, you and Krish could open a store now, Krish has all the good equipment for the tank ...right dood? and you the corals so you guys are set

LOL...I couldn't imagine trying to keep 50 tanks clean...:rolleyes:

krish75 said:
Tony...Are you planning on opening up a pet store or something?(LOL) How many tanks is that now?(LOL) The nano looks cool...I love the little rock work! :)

if your going to give me a loan(lol):D3 tanks up and running 2 off mind and 1 to my son.here a picture off my old 44gal corner now my sons fish only tank.

thanks krish for the nice reply.:)

spongebob lover said:
i agree :D ... and you wanted 1 dollar from each member in RF ... dood :D .
On the good side, you and Krish could open a store now, Krish has all the good equipment for the tank :D ...right dood? and you the corals so you guys are set :lol:

not a bad ideal 1dollars from each member it should be a good enough to start out a small tony & krish's fishs & corals half dead half alive:lol:
because i know me krish will be on each other neck on who turn to clean the tank.that why it's name is half dead and half alive store:lol:

LOL!!! there you go, i think the name is just perfect for the store .
Yeah dood but you should ask for 2 dollars that way we can split :D .

Sounds good Tony! But no Tuna Gabbs

LOL!!! trust me Krish fishes love tuna ... even shrimps, they go nuts and since you 2 are gonna be havign those tanks super clean, there won't be a problem :lol:

anyways does it take 3weeks or less to cycle my nano tank?
remember this is my first nano tank:eek:i'm still trying to figure out how much chemical i have to put in this tank.:D if anybody has some suggestion on this project i will make u part owner of the half dead & half alive shop(LOL):lol:

hmm that's a tough one dood since i have never had a nano but i think you just have to make sure you're doing everything in mini and not in wombo :D.
i think doing 2 gals for water change sound good since its only a 10 gal.
Other than that i'm not sure dood.

well the nano tank has been running for 3day now,1st day ammonia was up 0.25,nitrite was @ 0,nitrate was @ 0,cal was 440.
didn't test 2nd day,but tested today and from ammonia to nitrite to nitrate all tested @ 0ppm.
oh ph is @ 8.2 since day 1,so has the cycling on the 10gal tank over?
should i wait a week to make sure everything has cycled?:confused:

Back