My New Nano Tanks - Pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am reminiscing back to my time of my 29 gallon reef back in 2001, my first full blown reef. I hope to get things going like this soon :) All of the coral was the basis for my 75 gallon reef I had set up. Of course my clown fish have been with me long before this, same tank too I think but fish only with live rock.

29G's & looks like a 100grand:) Those were the days, so how long will it take before you build a new bigger reef? :D

29G's & looks like a 100grand Those were the days, so how long will it take before you build a new bigger reef?

LOL Scooter... Chuck you really know how to set up a tank man. All of your tanks that I've seen so far have looked really great! I think it is about time you nominated yourself as MOTM! :)

The tanks look awesome !
I started in the hobby with a 125g, but due to relocating numerous times for work, I'm currently in a 20g.....upgrading to a 90g (hopefully) when we move again in June. :)

Hey Chuck!! How are those nano's doing these days??? I got my little cube up and running and now, I'm just trying to get use to the smaller scale of things...I hope you are still siked about your nano's:)

Back